12th International Seminar on Numerical Analysis of Weldability
The Graz University of Technology, Austria, is organising the 12th International Seminar on „Numerical Analysis of Weldability“.
WhenSunday, September 23, 2018, All day
Wednesday, September 26, 2018, All day
About this eventThe Graz University of Technology, Austria, Institute of Material Science, Joining and Forming is organising the 12th International Seminar on „Numerical Analysis of Weldability“.
The seminar is to be held from September 23 – 26, in Graz-Seggau, Austria.
Subjects that are covered by the seminar include:
• Arc Welding, Melt Pool & Solidification
• Microstructural Modelling in Weld Metal and Heat Affected Zone
• Microstructure and Mechanical Properties
• Residual Stresses and Distortion
• Cracking Phenomena & Hydrogen Effects
• Solid State and Friction Stir Welding
• Laser & Electron Beam Welding
• Special Joining Processes
• Modelling Tools and Computer Programs
• Additive Manufacturing
Online information about the seminar can be obtained on the WWW page:
For further information please contact:
Dr. Bettina Fößl, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +43 (316) 873 7182, fax: +43 (316) 873 7187
Registration form : http://www.tugraz.at/events/seggau